Adopt Lehigh Valley Kids
Featured Waiting Kid of the Month - Frank
Meet Frank! 14 year old Frank is a sweet, happy young man who is always eager to please, and tries his best at everything he does. Frank enjoys typical teenage boy activities including sports, arcade games, being creative and using his imagination, and spending time outdoors. Frank also loves playing board games and hanging out with friends.
For Frank's segment, he got to spend the morning with the City of Bethlehem Fire Department! He tried on gear, learned how to use some of the equipment (including the ladder on the fire truck, and of course, the siren). The department made sure he left with a Bethlehem FD hat and tshirt to remember this awesome experience as well. After he finished learning the ropes, he enjoyed getting the real firefighter experience, by having a pizza party lunch with the members of the crew!
Frank is legally free for adoption and currently residing in a foster home. He would do best in a home where he is the youngest child and can be provided with one-on-one attention. He would prefer a traditional two parent home, but would also consider a conservative single parent home. Check out his segment at www.wfmz.com.
- Interested in being considered as a resource for Frank and already have a homestudy? Click HERE
- Interested in obtaining a homestudy to be considered as a resource for Frank, or for information about foster care and/or adoption, click HERE
Meet Miguel! 15 year old Miguel has a million dollar smile and a personality to match. Like most teenage boys, he loves video and arcade games, sports, comic books, and super hereos. Miguel also loves to draw and is very artistic. He gets along well with his peers and is eager to please adults.
For Miguel's segment, he and Bo Koltnow of WFMZ spent the morning enjoying everything that Saucon Valley's Revolutions had to offer. They bowled (along with Miguel's caseworker Kate) and played arcade games with an bottomless access card provided by Revolutions!
Miguel is legally free for adoption, and longs for his forever family. His team shared that he would do best in a family with a lot of structure, a lot of patience, and a lot of love. Check out Miguel's segment HERE.
- Interested in being considered as a resource for Miguel and already have a homestudy? Contact Kathryn Juliana at JulianaK@diakon.org.
- Interested in obtaining a homestudy to be considered as a resource for Miguel, or for information about foster care and/or adoption, click HERE
Meet Jeremy! Jeremy is a sweet, loving 10 year old boy with a great smile and wonderful personality. He enjoys playing outside, riding his bike, building things with legos, and like any other 10 year old boy, loves superheros! Jeremy enjoys being with people and loves board games and laughing. Jeremy is in need of a forever family that won't give up on him, and would do best in a home where he is the only child, or where the other children in the home are older boys. He also would thrive in a home with two parents, one being a strong male role model.
For Jeremy's segment, he loved 'bouncing off the walls' at one of the local trampoline parks, Sky Zone in Bethlehem. He jumped his little heart out, played basketball, raced, did flips, and tried out the ninja warrior course! He also had a great time with WFMZ's Bo Koltnow! Jeremy is currently in custody of Northampton County CYS and resides in a local foster home, he is legally free for adoption. Check out his segment HERE.
- Interested in being considered as a resource for Jeremy and already have a homestudy? Contact Jose Carrillo at JCarrillo@northamptoncounty.org or 610-829-4548.
- Interested in obtaining a homestudy to be considered as a resource for Jeremy, or for information about foster care and/or adoption, click HERE
Meet Zhi'Mire! Zhi is a happy, smiley, loving 5 year old little boy with a bright personality. He enjoys being outside, being taken on walks, listening to music, and being around people. Zhi'Mire attends school during the week where he is able to play and interact with other children, have stories read to him, and join in large group activities. With the help and support of the services he receives in his current home, he is currently attempting to learn to crawl, and recently mastered getting into a kneeling position! This little boy has demolished all limitations and expectations placed on him and is very close to moving forward. Now, he needs a family that can support him, encourage him, and believe in his ability to overcome any obstacle that comes his way!
For Zhi's segment, he spent some time at The Comfort Cottage: Family Engagement Center. The Cottage, normally utilized by Lehigh County Children and Youth for visits between children in foster care and their biological parents, was the perfect place to show Zhi's likes, interests and resiliency. Zhi'Mire is legally free for adoption and ready for a permanent loving home. Check out Zhi'Mire's segment here.
- Interested in being considered as a resource for Zhi'Mire and already have a homestudy? Contact his CSR, Kim Hillman, firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-432-3919
- Interested in obtaining a homestudy to be considered as a resource for Zhi'Mire, or for information about foster care and/or adoption, click HERE
Meet Shannon! This lovely young lady is patiently waiting for her perfect forever family. Shannon loves animals. and enjoyed filming her segment at Last Chance Ranch in Quakertown. She toured the Ranch, got to meet some wonderful animals, and got a sneak peak at her possible future career...as a Vet! Shannon is currently residing in a Group Home in Northampton County and is very excited to move in with a family that she can call her own. Shannon also enjoys music, dancing, singing and hanging out with her friends, she even sang a quick solo for the cameras! Shannon is always dressed nicely and prides herself on having her hair and nails 'just right' for special occasions. Shannon and her team are open to considering families of any composition (mom and dad, single mom, single dad etc) and Shannon would enjoy having siblings. She is legally free for adoption. If you missed her segment, check it out HERE. Update! Shannon is currently on hold.
Meet Elizabeth and Josh! This adorable sister and brother are anxiously awaiting their forever family. Elizabeth is 13 and has typical pre-teen interests like fashion! She also loves playing the flute in the school band, and spending time with her brother and friends. Josh is a kind, quiet, sweet 8 year old who likes playing with his legos, loves sports, spending time with his sister and giving hugs and kisses to people he loves. They recently were reunited in the same foster home after spending their entire lives apart and are loving every minute of being together at last.
For their segment, they spent the morning at The Da Vinci Science Center checking out their fall exhibits and doing experiments. Elizabeth didn't miss a chance to take her brother's hand as they explored the Center, and Josh often just walked up to his sister and hugged her. Despite being separated for years, they are very connected and bonded and need a family that can ensure they'll never be apart again. Elizabeth and Josh would do best in a 2 parent traditional family that can allow them to have casual contact with a younger sister. They are not yet legally free for adoption but are in need of a pre-adopt home. See their full segment HERE
- Interested in being considered as a resource for Elizabeth and Josh and already have a homestudy? Contact their CSR worker at JocelynHontz@lehighcounty.org
- Interested in obtaining a homestudy to be considered as a resource for Elizabeth and Josh, or for information about foster care and/or adoption, click HERE
Meet Angelica ! Angelica is a happy, loving, pretty 12 year old with a lot of heart and energy. Angelica is longing for a forever family after spending over a year in foster care and would prefer a traditional two parent home with older siblings or no siblings in the home.
Angelica loves cheerleading and enjoyed spending the morning with the Revolution Allstar competetive cheerleaders during her segment. Angelica is eager to learn and try new things and is doing well in school. She also loves animals and would like to have a pet of her own someday. Angelica needs a family that would facilitate her having some mail/phone contact with members of her birth family. She is not yet legally free for adoption, but will be once a family is identified for her.
- Interested in being considered as a resource for Angelica and already have a homestudy? Contact her CSR worker Carolyn at Carolyn.email@example.com
- Interested in obtaining a homestudy to be considered as a resource for Angelica, or for information about foster care and/or adoption, click HERE
Meet Jamone! This sweet, polite, 17 year old young man with a million dollar smile is waiting for a permanent home and a family to call his own. Jamone enjoys sports, specifically baseball, and is a lefty with a great arm, which everyone learned quickly during the filming of his segment at the IronPigs stadium! He is also becoming an excellent cook and likes to cook for others. He particularly enjoys cooking fried chicken and meatballs (they are his speciality!) Jamone enjoys school and does well in his 11th grade classes; and is a typical teenage boy with lots of hopes and dreams. Jamone would do well in a family with 2 parents, and kids around his age or a bit older. He remains in contact with his older brother. Jamone is legally free for adoption. View his segment HERE
- Interested in being considered as a resource for Jamone and already have a homestudy? Contact Jamone's Child Specific Recruiter at JocelynHontz@lehighcounty.org
- Interested in obtaining a homestudy to be considered as a resource for Jamone, or for information about foster care and/or adoption, click HERE
Meet Melissa! Our featured child of the month for August. Melissa is a bright, energetic, polite young lady who enjoys arts and crafts, music, singing, and hanging out with friends. Melissa enjoys school (her favorite subject is math) and plans to become a Pediatric Surgeon some day. Melissa is looking for a forever family that will encourage her to reach for the stars and meet her goals. Melissa would love to some day move to California and dreams of meeting YouTube sensation, Cameron Dallas! Melissa is not yet legally free for adoption, but will be once a family is identified as a match for her. Check out her segment HERE. Update! Melissa is currently on hold.
- Interested in being considered as a resource for Sean and already have a homestudy?: Contact Sean's Child Specific Recruiter, Marian Kolcun at 570-351-9290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in obtaining a homestudy to be considered as a resource for Sean, or for information about foster care and/or adoption, click HERE