This event was cancelled for 2020 due to COVID-19
Take the Plunge Guidelines:
1. Participants are only allowed to enter the water once, additional entries are prohibited.
2. Individuals with preexisting heart conditions are not allowed to participate.
3. Individuals who are pregnant are not allowed to participate.
4. All participants must follow all instructions provided by Emergency Responders, Volunteers, or employees of The Salvation Army.
5. Participants are requested to abstain from using vulgar language while participating in the event.
6. Individuals under the age of 14 are not allowed to participate in the event.
7. Individuals between the ages of 14 and 17 need parental consent to participate.
8. The Salvation Army is not responsible for any injuries that may occur once participants leave the event.
9. The Salvation Army in not responsible for any medical treatment that may be needed following the event, if not identified prior to leaving.